Friday, September 25, 2009

my new favorite blogs

Bacon Wrapped Blondes.


These two are hysterical. Sabrina and her impeccably accesorized sidekick Claiborne are two platinum blonde bombshells from DC. They eat jumbo sized pizzas, wear airbrushed t shirts, go to Dollywood, and overall kill life. I adore this blog. Here.. a taste:

VEGANS FUCK YOUR MOUTH.
CHEESE.

Need I say more?

BFF PRODUCTIONS.

Sophia Rossi. What do I know about Sofifii? I know this: if there was a natural disaster and you had to evacuate your home, she would take you in. She has an addiction to fro yo. She knows as much about pop culture as I do. If VH1's "the World Series of Pop Culture" was currently casting, I would probably deem her worthy to stand by me. She likes SWV.

Here...a taste:

"Hearing the news that Diablo Cody is going to work on adapting Sweet Valley High, made me decide to commit to starting the series over today. growing up these books were all that mattered to me.. i always wanted to be a twin and in the Unicorn club.. Don't get me wrong I was seriously invested in Babysitters Club series, but SVH touched my heart. I broke up with SVH when i discovered Beverly Hills 90210, however my heart belongs to the twins.. "

Seriously, did I mention she likes SVW?

Check out these entertaining blogs in my links k?

No comments:

Post a Comment